– Do you think I can do more?
– Why not?
– Do you think I have talent?
– Yes (…) the only thing you need is an oppotunity, luck.
– 4 year ago, when I didn’t know anything, I believe that I was a great actress; 3 years ago, that I was good; 2 years ago, I trusted I will be; now, now I am affraid I am just another fish in the pond. I am starting to feel tired (…) tired of waiting.
– Do you turst in me?
– If you have the hope to success in drama, or wherever, you must trust in yourself, just in yourself. And I f you trust, you have to risk. It’s stupid to twiddle one’s thumbs and later cry. Deal with it!